Revolutionise Your Smile With Hidden Braces
Many orthodontic patients, especially adults, choose subtle ways to straighten their teeth. One popular method is hidden braces. These braces are placed behind your teeth and offer the perfect cosmetic alternative to traditional train tracks. For complex cases, lingual braces are more efficient than invisible aligners.
What You Need to Know About Hidden Braces
Lingual braces were invented in the 1970s and over the years, have continued to be refined. Today, the brackets are small and neat. They’re also easily concealed at the back of each tooth with the ability to treat most kinds of malocclusions.
Similar to conventional steel brackets, lingual braces are worn on the outside surface of your teeth. The difference is that each bracket is custom made to fit each of your own teeth. Also known as incognito braces, we scan your teeth using a special camera to prepare your mouth for this revolutionary system.
Lingual Braces Benefits
Hidden braces offer a multitude of benefits for teens and adults alike, including:
- They are perfect for all age groups, children, teens and adults
- Lingual braces are completely hidden out of sight so you can confidently smile throughout your treatment
- The braces are always attached and working day and night to perfect your smile. You won’t have to worry about remembering to remove them to eat and drink and the put them on again.
- Since these braces are custom made for each individual, you get to enjoy tailored comfort while we ensure precise results thanks to first-class computer technology
- Incognito braces are brilliant for aligning teeth while also revolutionising your bite and your smile
Whether you or your little is faced with the somewhat daunting idea of wearing braces, it’s time to consider hidden braces to revolutionise your smile and improve your confidence and oral health.
Book a consultation with the smile experts at Geoffrey Wexler Orthodontist.