What Are The Benefits Of Invisalign?
If you want straight teeth without having to wear metal braces, Invisalign is the solution. The clear, nearly invisible aligners allow you to eat, work, and get involved in social situations without feeling self-conscious. But these aren’t the only benefits of Invisalign.
Top Benefits of Invisalign
Wearers of Invisalign can look forward to many benefits, including flexibility and comfort. Other benefits of Invisalign include:
- Cleanliness – you can remove the Invisalign aligner trays to eat, brush and floss, smoke and even play contact sports. When you’re done, simply clean the trays and pop them right back in.
- Invisibility – the Invisalign trays are almost completely invisible, so they don’t detract from your smile.
- Don’t give up your favourite foods – one of the worst things about metal braces is that you can’t enjoy certain foods; if it’s something sticky, hard, or chewy, you’ll be limited.
- Comfort – the trays are made of an ultra-smooth plastic, making them more comfortable than metal braces and wires. Every tray is made to custom fit your mouth and help your teeth move into a straighter position.
- Time saving – with aligners, you don’t have to spend as much time in your orthodontist’s office as you would with metal braces. While the trays must be changed every two weeks, you only need to visit the orthodontist every six weeks or so.
- Safe – if you or your teen are mad about sports, Invisalign might be a better option for you. The aligners may even provide a little extra protection during the game!
- Oral health – straight teeth are better for your oral health and gums. Invisalign gives you a straighter smile with no more gaps or crowding!
- A straight smile – your Invisalign results will speak for themselves. A straight, beautiful smile for the rest of your life.
Book a consultation at Dr Geoffrey Wexler Orthodontist in Frankston or Toorak to discuss the benefits of Invisalign on your smile.